Local Legend I: Junkers Ju 52

Please dont correct this! It needs to stay!

4 Likes

I’d vote for that. I’d have thought that it would stimulate sales of the base aircraft if you knew you could progress further.

Just give it this paint scheme and it is all good 

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/sigAp0cuxpYQMxkWrDIjalkuv9AuOvqYeQYqcWP930vavv3eDQiLzDrERwSMN7OekRwRS52SAqa8zvPiu9AIkW3gb9V61_H3Pz88R6M

10 Likes

yep
 cheap 15$
 I also would like if we get a “two - model - design” : basic-model and full-model ( similar to e.g. DCS ) . I assume lots of users would spend for a real full modelled aircraft ( and of course with a usefull manual included ) much more than 15$.

languages can be real fun :slight_smile: 
 it is in english often called “german B” , but as you mentioned the “ß”
have nothing to do with a “B” or “b” or “Beta”

Also the Junkers is just a old lady, today we would ( have to ) write it as Pressluft or Druckluft, to make it more clear :joy:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Last update was for SU7 but nothing was fixed with this update :frowning:
If youi want see that lights press key “L” 1-2x to see all lights and then you can adjust lights by cockpit buttons as needed.

There is an update 6/1/2022 however there is no version history in the Marketplace.

Anyone know anything?

Was wondering myself. Took a quick look, whatever the update might be, it didnt add the missing supercharger

Yes, I just flew it and nothing has changed that I note.

It seems sorta nuts that it would seem a 22GB update is required just so they could change the current sim version number in all the files for the aircraft.

It is strange. There is update of JU-52. Second from release.
But we are not able to see any difference :joy::joy::joy:

Its strange. Had an update too but nowt changed. Admin, any idea?

I don’t knew if it helps at all but I can tell you that the ju52 was updated a while back when the update you have now entered beta. I couldn’t detect anything new with it at that point either. So obviously for me and other beta users there was not just a ju52 update

I usually use the first red-based livery. I could have sworn it used to say “Junkers” on the side near the rear passenger cabin door. However, it says “Junker” on it. I also thought it said this on both sides, but it’s only on the port side of the aircraft.

Is this a licensing/legal change or did I imagine it said “Junkers” in the first place?

EDIT: Looks like I imagined it — a YouTube video much earlier in this thread shows that livery and it definitely says “Junker” on the side and only on the port side. Why “Junker”?

Typo. Company was named after Hugo Junkers.

That’s a pretty glaring typo.

It isn’t like it’s a little text in a manual or a small printing of the brand. It’s a massive Germanic script of the brand in extremely large typeface on the side of the aircraft.

Is it just me (xbox) or is the retrofit unflyable right now because the prop controls can’t be moved off 0?

I just tested it.

I’m able to move all three levers together via button assignments on my Hotas, and I can move them individually via the Xbox controller cursor lock.

This after a cold & dark startup. No assists on.

Would have liked to see landing gears struts repaired and tail wheel turning, but no

-eelis-

1 Like

Maybe a problem with my control setup then, thanks. It works on pc for me just not in xbox where I have velocity one attached.

Just did the small update and now my Ju 52 is no longer in my hangar - any ideas how to get it back?