Local Legend I: Junkers Ju 52

Tablet turns on to a blank screen after the logo for me.

EDIT: This is caused by an add-on. I haven’t figured out which one yet.

1 Like

Is this a complete list of updates or just a summary? Unless it’s a placebo effect I’m noticing the floating behavior is gone. Landing use to be a pain because the plane would never lose lift. I just landed on a really small runway perfectly with zero floating tendency. I had to double check to make sure the JU-52 Mod was disabled.

Depending on how long you did not fly the JU in vanilla state it might also be according to environmental changes on SU10, so probably not directly be related to the JU :wink:

Anyway still there are a few visual things not quite right like the exterior lighting. I cannot stress it enough but especially the way taxi and landing lights work is off - landing lights are on the wings as extendible lights irl, taxi lights are only a retrofitted feature and are the ones at the belly.

Other than that the emissive position/nav lights don’t seem to work (I only checked on the retrofit for now - strobes are working as expected).

I really would love to see this fixed down the road :slight_smile: also I got mixed feelings about switches for stuff like opening doors while there is in theory an EFB in place - maybe on the long run it would be better to provide bindings for this instead :wink:

2 Likes

Ju update arrived today!

That’s good news that there’s an update !

Too bad the trim is still reversed and not corrected on both models :frowning:

3 Likes

yes,they ad it,but it did nothing,only loading screen,ai pilot also brocken now,so more a downgrade,or did i miss somethink?
oh and all x-boxliverys are back,i have to delite them again,why they force us to download this,give a option if you want to install,please??? a waste of discspace…
so wat is updated???

cheers

1 Like

Tablet can be hidden, click the lower frame.

Flew a short 50 nm flight with the Ju52, it flew well. The wheeled 1939 variant.
I cannot remember exactly when I last used it, so it’s a bit hard to compare.
I usually load it up 100%.
Tante Ju seemed to do what the POH said she does in takeoff and landing.
(I never really agreed with the complaints some people had)

P.S.: the Kurssteuerung Gyropilot was doing wild estimates as usual, lol.

1 Like

1939 version. Doors do not open. Stairs and chocks cannot be removed.

were nice to know wat tablet can do?
i get only startscreen,that´s it.
then screen is black,nothing to use?
but good you can hide a useless tablet :+1:

1 Like

I was able to open the doors yesterday using the switches on the back panel.

The main door opens, but there is no doorway behind it. The emergency door is inert, and the steps and chocks are permanent fixtures.

The Changelogs for the other A/C (Dornier Do-J & Junkers F13) is also somewhere posted?

The Dornier Do-J Should be under that main thread as well

2 Likes

Is it just me or is the window tint removed for the 1939 version? Also more of the light switches are now functional, like the cabin lights! The doors seemed to function as usual for me.

Ground handling seems different, it doesn’t turn as well for me.
Brakes does not seem as efficient at high speeds.

In air it seems to be faster, probably because of the changes made to the engines.
It might be less floaty during landing, need to do more landings at different payloads to make sure.

It also now spawns with parking brake engaged.

Overall the update seems to have done some nice things. Adjusting the oil coolers etc still doesn’t seem to do anything, but then the temperatures doesn’t really affect anything anyways.

4 Likes

Solution:- Remove all external liveries and mods.

Tablet is a fully functional GPS map with flightplan, waypoints, nearest airports, direct to… ect! Pretty cool!

ok thank´s,it does nothing for me,only black screen,i will try standart livers then.
maybee that cause this?
also autopilot?

No Autopilot… as far as I can tell!

Do you have any mods installed? The Heavy Division 787 mod has been known to cause issues with tablets in other aircraft.