Location of Splash Screen - Loading Screen - Carousel in MSFS

Does anyone know where this screenshot that asobo posted with WU15 is taken I’d love to fly there

3 Likes

It’s also shown in the trailer, Sermersooq in Greenland. I think these are the co-ordinates, can’t check them in-game right now though:

66.664005 -37.660559

3 Likes

Green Island off the coast of Cairns, Queensland Australia.

2 Likes

Good find, I’m afraid Shack beat you to it some time ago.

Thanks! I’ll be sure to check it out later

1 Like

I assumed someone had. Just hadn’t seen this one before.

1 Like

@CyBeR2407879 Just checked in-game and can confirm the co-ordinates are correct!

66.664005 -37.660559

4 Likes

getting it too look that good for me was a hell of a challenge lol

1 Like

When MSFS boots up, for a half a second, you see a beautiful city scape, somewhere in the Northern countries of Europe. You never really get a chance to see it before some screenshots of other things quickly fly up and cover it. So every time I would boot up MSFS, I would have my fingers on the 2 image capture buttons to grab a snap. MANY TIMES I tried… Days… And finally, I got a couple.

I then ran it through Image.google.com to see if it could make a match, and Voila… Copenhagen…

Finally…

3 Likes

I was wondering where this was. Images.google showed it as possibly Antigua.

1 Like

Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

What’s the name of this glacier and where is it located?

Helheim Glacier in Greenland.
Insert those coordinates (66.664005 -37.660559) in Google Maps and you’ll see exactly where it’s located.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Allo,
Someone knows where it is?

Thanks!

Looks like Nærøyfjorden, Norway. Godvangen village in the end of the fjord.

2 Likes

That’s it! Thanks you!

3 Likes

Hi, does anyone know the name of the city or town that is on the new splash screen when opening MSFS after the new Nordics Update? thanks in advance.

Mario

If this is the screen you are referring to, it’s Copenhagen.

1 Like

Thank you very much Giannino2. Much appreciated.

Mario