Location of Splash Screen - Loading Screen - Carousel in MSFS

This topic is for discussion and location of the carousel (loading / splash) screens in MSFS.

4 Likes

This one?

1 Like

San Francisco

3 Likes

[KSFO] San Francisco

2 Likes

It is indeed KSFO

2 Likes

ahh thx a lot guys!

1 Like

Anyone know where this location is? Would really like to visit.

3 Likes

my guess would be french alpes coz Asobo did all this stuff …

1 Like

Not definitively, it could be a lot of places, New Zealand has been featured in publicity before so maybe…

1 Like

Should be like the W10 splash screen, a new surprise every few days. They have thousands of punters screen shots to chose from. Just a thought.

3 Likes

found the location, took me 4 hours of searching over the Mountain ranges of Chile. Finally found it :slight_smile:

31 Likes

For those of you that would like to visit - Paste these coordinates into the search bar on the world map ** -51.121320, -73.671507

6 Likes

Well found!

2 Likes

Good work !!
Why your Icon A5 is black and mine is withe ?

1 Like
1 Like

Awesome find! I was guessing that location was in alaska, so glad I didnt try to find it :rofl: Also the scenery all around this area is incredible!

1 Like

Agree. Flying over the mountain ranges of Chile is awesome. One of my favorite locations.

Does anyone know where is this shot in MSFS taken?

1 Like

Please use the Search Engine here on the forums. This has been answered before (many times actually). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK because I did not know under what heading to look for in the forums (can you point it to me) or how to find the coordinates.
Anyway thanks.