Lockup after going around at WSSS

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

While inbound to WSSS, after my second go-around, while setting up to divert to my alternate, MSFS locked up completely. Not sure if this is a PMDG issue or a MSFS issue. You can see in the video that it locked up as soon as I tried to enter the SID from WSSS (alternate was WIMM).

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

(https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhzTUFx4y_L8vb06PNFqRLZVZ_ZuBA?e=5aMhSY)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

NVIDIA 531.79

PC specs and peripheral set up:

12900K, 32GB, 2TB SSD, Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar, Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke, Thrustmaster Boeing TQ, Oculus Rift, MS Surface Precision Mouse, MS Ergonomic Keyboard.

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

N/A - Sim froze completely without crashing

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Whatever is the latest GA build as of 20230518. Not running beta.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhzTUFx4y_L8vb06PNFqRLZVZ_ZuBA?e=5aMhSY

Same thing happened to me recently in the 738 while doing a go around at NZQN. Froze when I went direct to a waypoint in the STAR.

The team testing these bugs do not test with 3rd Party aircraft (any addons).

Please remove all addons and mods and see if the issue still persists.