LOD textures issues are back on Series X after beta 1.30.12.0

After the SU11 I was really concerned about the noticeable LOD issue on Xbox, and I jumped into the beta … I was really happy with Beta, and the issue were noticeable solved on Series X, but after the last beta update, 1.30.12.0 I see we run back to the start point, the LOD textures issues are back and I’m very disappointed.

I know we already have some discussions on that but here I’m specifically talking about the last update, and I appreciate to have a concrete feedback of the developers team. The main reason I bought an series X was because the flight sim and I really need your feedback as a customer of your products.

Please DO NOT CLOSE MY TOPIC before I have a full feedback regarding this issue and the next steps. I am not expecting to read all the same of other topics, I hope you developer, will clarify the expectations over this issue.

Thank you.

@flaviolopes839,
Please report all beta feedback in the beta forum. There are several topics on this already in the beta forum. Duplicate topics will be closed.

The Bug Reports category is for reporting confirmed bugs in the public build of MSFS without duplicating an existing topic. Use of the template is required when reporting.

Thank you.