Log Book Issue

Just did a flight: OFF (Group Only), OFF (No Traffic), Custom Weather.

Nothing was recorded in the log.

Will test further to see if this is repeatable.

Yes, it’s an issue, please vote here - https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/logbook-not-updating-after-patch/275373

i had one where the wrong airplane was logged. i was flying the DA40 but on the log it got reflected as A320. i guess my license got uprated to CPL … :grinning:

Apparently dev mode on/off is an issue. I also noticed that takeoffs with cold start from the ramp (and dev mode off) are not recorded.

Always start the flight with DEVMODE OFF, if you enable the DEVMODE inflight then be sure to disable DEVMODE before ending the flight or your logbook will not update.

Bigger issue than that.
I havent run dev mode since after the first week after launch.
I am stuck on 49:31:10, my 3 hrs of flight today registered 9 seconds!.
Would have been good to notch up the 50 hrs, but I guess that will have to wait.

I don’t use Dev mode as a practice. Sounds like no hours are being logged though for anyone, since the patch. Is that correct? I’m at 90 hrs and looking for that 100 hrs. Might be waiting a while.

Just did some tests and NOTHING is being logged from flights made. Yet another reason to release updates to a testing pool to identify these frustrations before unleashing it on the whole community. Obviously the Asobo testers just aren’t cutting it, which has shown it’s self in the last two patch releases.

1 Like

+1 Nothing logged

Vote here: Logbook not updating after patch