Logbook gets deleted when quitting msfs on Xbox

Not yet. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the Sim (not the content) several times, to different locations. I even went through the AppData and Registry to remove all “flightsim” after uninstall. Only thing I have not done is purchase another PC just to see if that would fix my problem… and I am not going to do that. Nor am I going to reinstall Windows from scratch just for this issue.

I started thinking there is a bug or limitation of number of entries. I have 2508 entries. I thought there could be a limitation of entries or the size of data that can be uploaded to their server.

I have been trying a bunch of different thing but no luck finding a solution on my end. Asobo will not do anything about it because I (or we) are too few a number of users that see this issue.

One thing I found is the code for how the Logbook is created. I have been editing the code to possibly fix the totals at the bottom to update when filtering. The code looks like it should recalculate the totals each time, so they must think it is OK. It has been a while working with JS and it is always a challenge to figure out other people’s code. So it may take me some time.

Regards.

PS. I am stuck at 1336 hours.