For me, the log works. I’ve used it since januari.
Most important for me is landing 0/1. The log sais 1 if I land properly. I fly damage on (always), I like to land safely anywhere where I want to land.This requires practice with small aircraft and the trick to learn that is log validation and getting 1’s for landing in your logs. There is AI in this game, to qualify your landing. Maybe there are hundreds of rules for airliners with all communication enabled, I don’t know. Trust Yet64 has found them (see above)
I fly propellors to small airfields, that do not require approvals or communication. My comm settings are off.
As far as I know, my landing is properly logged (1) on any set destination airport, when:
- I keep damage on Hard
- I land on the set target destination (you HAVE to set destination to be logged !)
- keep my plane on the runway (destination runway ! choose the right one !)
- I don’t stall and drop too deep on arrival (only glide landings are approved)
- when I end the flight on handbreak, >> on the runway <<, and
- return to main menu to check my log
- be able to list only good landings
- be able to see the log without going back to main menu
- log would give clue about what went wrong
- save the log (what’s the max line count ?)