Logbook not working again?

Seems logbook stopped working again, not in developer mode. Started today.

On my machine, logbook seems to only work if I land at an airport and shutdown engine and avionics in a parking space. If I land at an airport with no defined parking spot, and I leave to main menu it wont log.

Other than that, everything logs, even when I crash.

Mine isn’t working too. Last one logged on 10/10

I just did a 30 minute flight, logbook only show 6 minutes and no landing logged. It was like this before 1.9.5. I’ve had marginal success shutting down the engine to trigger the end of flight dialog.

Here too. I haven’t tried it shutting down purposely but I guess I did shut down once yesterday. The last log was on the 15-SEP.

Been hit or miss for the log book for me since the first patch (1.8.3) launched. Since then, I’m guessing perhaps 25% of my air time has been logged.

Unfortunately the on going logbook issues have not been addressed.

Please add your vote here

Mine hasn’t worked on a month. Really wish this could be fixed. But there are so many other problems that should probably be higher priority.

Yes, you’re right, but they would have saved themselves this work if they’d not damaged it themselves - it was working perfectly for me, now about half my flights are missed.

I am really surprised the number of extra, self-induced bugs there are. Each patch seems to be two steps forward, but one step back.

Sorry, but you meant to say 10 steps back. Most things that worked well in alpha are now worse or broken. That is even more than 10. One example is that most planes don’t even follow their routes to the end anymore. Yesterday cessna 208 took a different course just few meters from intercepting ILS. As a result I had to fly the approach manually.

Edit:
Ok just a bit too impatient - the dev teams are trying their best to satisfy everyone you know.