Logitech extreme 3d pro joystick issue

My problem is that when I pull the joystick towards me, the plane moves to the left. I also have a video about the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Q_sQJEmnc as you can see in the video when i pull the joystick towards me, there is a movement on the x axis. This problem causes the plane to lean to the left at the same time when I lift it up.

Hi @Masis5887
Welcome to the forums!
Do you see the same behavior in the Windows Joystick Properties page? To get there:

• Click on Start
  • Type “Joystick” in the search box
  • Click on “Set up USB Game Controllers”.
  • In the Game Controllers window, choose the Logitech Extreme 3D & click on Properties (see screenshot, below)
  • Check the movement of the X & Y axis.
  • If you see a large range of movement in the X axis while moving the joystick in the Y axis (up/down), click on settings & then calibrate.
  • Restart MSFS & see if you are still having the same problem.

Firstly, thank you for your response. @SmotheryVase665

Yes i have the same behaviour in the joystick properties page. I dont know why but when i move my joystick round shape strange shape appears and also rudder’s are moving. I also tried to calibrate but it didn’t work.

Here’s the video link:

So, it is not a problem with MSFS.

Are you using the Microsoft default driver or one from Logitech? If from Logitech, you could try uninstalling the driver & using the Microsoft default driver. This is what I have on my system:
Game Controller Driver

I am using the Microsoft default driver and its same as yours.

I don’t think this problem is a joysticks potentiometer or something like that because i bought this product one week ago.

Actually, I think you may have a defective product, as:

• The problem is not specific to MSFS,
  • You have not installed any 3rd-party drivers for the device, and
  • The problem exists using default MS drivers.

Do you have another PC (either your own or a friend’s, perhaps?) that you could plug your joystick into? If you see the same problem in the Windows Joystick Properties page on that PC, then you know the problem is not related to your PC.

At that point, I suggest you return the product to the retailer & either ask for a refund or replacement.

Alright, thank you for your help. I will communicate with the dealer.