Logitech extreme 3d pro not recognized

Anyone having an issue with their controller not being recognized? Both windows and steam recognized it, but it’s not showing up in the game at all.

2 Likes

Same here, mine is only pickup up as a xbox controller in the game which is not the case.

Quite keen to find out if someone is able to get steam to understand this is a joystick and not a gamepad. Gonna make mapping keys a nightmare

@Junowat Mine is working, I patched the latest. I had to remove the logitech application, and remove the gamepad from steam. And then there was an arbitrary driver issue. Any one of these three steps could have fixed it, not sure. But it’s picking up in game as the Logitech Extreme Pro now!

I can’t seem to link to the youtube video, but you can search for the title “Logitech Extreme 3D Pro not working in Win 10? Try this!” By a user PaPaw’s Gaming

1 Like

Pretty much the same problem here. I have the exact same controller as you, and is not showing up under controls.

I think I found a solution. If you open steam in big picture mode, go to library -> MFS -> Manage Game. From there, click Controller Options and turn that to Forced Off. That forces steam to not recognize the controller when playing MFS, but it looks like MFS will use the Windows controllers in that case. This completely fixed my issue, no need to map buttons or make it emulate a Xbox controller.

1 Like

This worked for me thank you! It is now registering my joystick.

1 Like

Well it has been happening to me for a while now, can not fly, when I start MSFS2020 My Logitech Extreme Pro 3D disconnects, does not matter what USB port I use, and I have many on my Aurora 6, reason for disconnection, USB not recognized, etc, etc, all kinds of reasons.! After rebooting will be ok for 1 minute, after unplugging and re connecting again disconnects. Have tried everything , from power settings , etc. Need help! I really think is a MSFS bug. Please help.