Logitech Extreme 3D Pro - Rudder steers off to the Right

Hi, Can anyone help me, please?
I am using the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, and I use the R-Axis- Z as the rudder in the sim, it has been working fine and I have never had any problems, yet now whenever I accelerate, the aircraft steers to the right, this is on all aircraft. This is a problem even in the air as the aircraft will not follow the flight plan e.g. the A320 Neo, which just veers to the right and then nose dives.

Here is my settings, has anyone encountered this problem or know how to fix it.

This isn’t uncommon.

These are the first steps to take, and they often fix the issue.

With the sim running, if you are on the start up screen, from the top heading, select “Options”, or if you are already in the sim, press “ESC” on the keyboard.

• Under “General”
    Set “Flight Model” to “Modern”, not “Legacy”.
  • Under “Assists”
    Set all “Piloting” assists to “Off”
  • When you are in the sim, from the “winged” sim icon, Open AI Control (icon to the right of the yoke icon), and ensure that “Control Aircraft” is “Off” (button placed to the left).
  • Next, and quite important, is to add deadzones to each axis for all your controllers. Approximately 5% should be enough, but there have been instances where significantly more was needed.

Do not assume, even if you know how you had these already set, ensure these are this way now.
The last few updates did change some user settings.

2 Likes

That has fixed it, I will restart the sim, as I hope it stays the same.

Thank you

2 Likes

It is probably the deadzones that cured the issue, if you use the assists, you can experiment with turning them back on!

1 Like

Since the new update it has gotten even worse, and I am still using the recommendations you mentioned

1 Like

You aren’t alone, seems it has for everyone.

1 Like