Logitech G940 banking left & right flying on a knife edge

Hi I have the Logitech G940 FFB Hotas
I noticed that it’s banking all the time to the left or flipping over to the right… I have had my sensitivity turned down & my dead zone up to try & stop the rolling flying on a knife edge kinda style…
But no joy. I have also recalibrated the hotas with the Logitech’s software, still no joy…
I have been in options most the day trying to sort this problem out…
I noticed the flight stick is joystick L
I also noticed the throttle 1 & 2 when assigning the throttle to them it also comes up joystick L that should not be… I didn’t assign throttle to the throttle. The problem still exists…

Has anyone had this problem with the G940?, & if so did you fix it?, if so how?..

Thx matt

1 Like

No problems here with the G940 itself, but in early days of MSFS, I did have a banking problem, which with a bit of thought, led me to the fuel system. With the new sim on many aircraft, you do have to up your game with fuel management and change the tanks over to manage balance. I missed the auto tank transfer swith on the TBM which is on the overhead panel, but since then, not a problem.

Have you tried the XPForce add on for Force feedback yet? I am hoping for a version of FSforce to be released, but this is contingent on Asobo getting the SDK fixed.

Let me know how you carry on. Good luck!

Hi yes I use XpForce I have FsForce but this doesn’t support Msfs2020 yet…

Th fuel management, I will try this…
what I found was odd as well the throttle is named joystick L & the Axis for the 2 throttles are the same as the roll axises on the flight stick…

But I tried to use the wheels on the throttle & no joy it still banked. Also I have to assign
Nose up & down to the wheels on the throttle but when I try & trim it’s so much trim is applied the aircraft pitches violently up & down… crazy…
with the new Jet that was released just the other wk. The banking is terrible & the rudder if touched slightly makes the aircraft breakdance really well that I should have a collection box near the runway so I can earn a wee side earner for freestyle breakdance flying…

Apart from this aircraft the banking is still bad on all aircraft, but they can’t dance like that jet :joy:

I have done the fuel but no difference it’s driving me nutz

Those wheels on the throttle are workable, but remember that you are after a mid point for trim and that the rotary on the base of the stick might be easier to work with. It has a mid point marked and you know where you are.

I changed usb ports yesterday and lost a few of the settings, but a few minutes of fiddling got it sorted. Just remember, some pots on the stick will be better than others. One of mine is noisy amd as a consequence, is unreliable.The G940 is a great stick for MSFS and you will be rewarded from a bit of patience.

I love this hotas espesh with force feedbck
But any #rd party plane I buy is now flyable with my stick