Logitech Multi Panel and Switch Panel not supported?

I just got my multi panel and switch panel and the software provided by Logitech is not current and doesn’t work with the current FS.

There are a number of options. SPAD.neXt, and Axis and Ohs. I think there are one or two others, but basically you need an external tool to communicate switch configuration to the sim via SimConnect, which just got fixed today with the new patch.

2 Likes

Been a long time SpadNeXt user, my panels work great. Good luck to you.!

1 Like

I opened a ticket with Logitech and got a response that they will have support mid September.

Other users have reported this as well.

2 Likes

Thank you I’m hoping that’s true because I do not wanna pay for the SPAD if it’s gonna be supported!

Yeah I was not going to be happy if I had to pay more for third party drivers for something Logitech should handle.

The explanation that Logitech gave me in the ticket was that some change between Alpha and release of MSFS caused them to have an issue.

It will be supported, but it won’t do as much as SPAD. Good odds you’ll end up with it anyway, give it a trial.

1 Like

On 8th September Logitech released a plug-in for MSFS that adds support for thier flight panels, download available here

2 Likes

Logitech have released a Plug-in for MSFS 2020
https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360024698434--Downloads-Flight-Radio-Panel

Even with the Oct 1st driver the Multi Panel has the classic double step encoder bug.
Also the latest Xplane plugin has the double step encoder bug.

So for both MSFS and XPlane altitude goes in 200ft steps, occasionally jumping to an odd value.

Conclusion - This panel is unusable, until Logitech wake up and fix it.

Or use SPAD.neXt, which works perfectly well.

It kind of sounds like you have two plugins working together, leading to that double step you refer to. I almost guarantee you have a duplicate plugin, like the MSFS one, and something else, presumably the Logitech one.

Has anybody gotten the radio panel to work. Mine lights up and I can change frequencies but it doesn’t sync into the Airbus? If I select a frequency and click the active button it just copies what’s in the Airbus back into the logitech panel I still have to manually switch it in the Airbus.

Radio panel works perfectly on most planes.

The 320Neo might be different, as I have downloaded it to the community folder. Will check.

Cheers
Paul

1 Like

Thank you lemme know how u have urs installed as u said the community folder. Let me know if it works in the a320👍

See my other post, could not identify more than one driver.

Unfortunately an older Spad demo install blocks the new Beta Spad for MSFS. Haven’t a clue where the security file or reg entry is.
So I cannot evaluate Spad.

Paul

In the A320 Neo 3.1, the panel received events from the plane, COM1, NAV1. It looks like COM2 and NAV2 are not supported.
Freq and Xfer on panel was not read by the plane.

Cessna works well for COM1/2 and NAV 1/2, but ADF is a bit unstable. The G1000 has a standby ADF, but the panel does not.

XPDR seems to work on all planes

A mixed bag, but I know the radio panel is very good with XPlane. So its not the radio panel!

Cheers
Paul

So com 1 and nav 1 work but not the xfer on the panel which explains my issue. I tried a mod for my stream deck as well and that does the same thing so I know it’s not the panel or the streamdeck

What event are you binding the button/key press to? The xfer works for com1 on my DesktopAviatior.com GNS Panel, although I haven’t tried nav1 since I’ve not tried VOR navigation since I set it up. The transfer button is bound to “COM1 SWAP” on my setup.

You have to bind it to a key explain please.

Similar experience here. My new Logitech Radio Panel doesn’t work with the A320 (neo or nx). Changing frequencies and switching between active and standby on the pedestal are reflected on the radio panel by not vice versa, Very frustrating as this panel will be a great addition to the sim experience. Anyone have ideas or solution to fix? Seems to work ok in the 152 so appears to be a FS bug but could be Logitech driver issue (even with the latest MFSF driver).