Logitech Multi Panel Increment Issue

Hi guys!

Just dropping in and see if anyone has had similar issue with mine and figured out a fix.

My setup is a Thrusmater HOTAS A10 Warthog stick and throttle combo, and I’ve recently purchased a Logitech Multi Panel.

Weird thing is: when the throttle is connected, the multi panel increment is very large (ALT is 1000 ft per click, IAS is 10 knots per click, and heading is 10 deg per click). However, the moment I unplug the throttle, the increment will drop back to normal (100ft per click for ALT, 1 deg and 1knot per click for heading and IAS, respectively)

I talked to Logitech support and they told me it’s the USB port issue, and it needs USB 2.0 for a better connection. I bought and connected a USB 2.0 port to my motherboard, and I tried again but the problem is still here…

I’m kinda clueless now and currently thinking of returning the panel before I can’t. Any fixes or suggestions are welcomed!

Hi,

Unfortunately this is a long standing bug with the sim. Any controller which has latching switches, like the Warthog throttle, will cause the 10degree/1000ft bug.

The only workarounds are to not use those controllers, or to ensure none of those latching buttons have any bindings.

The Honeycomb Alpha yoke has the same problem. Unbind all switches that are not momentary push buttons, and I think that should fix it.

■■■■… that’s so sad to hear… I absolutely loved my HOTAS and it’s such a shame. Thanks a lot for the help!

1 Like

You may be glad to hear the fix is supposed to be coming with World Update 4 in early April.

Really hope so, having tried everything, including purchase of an expensive power hub, with same outcome with Alt and Hdg increments in 1000s and 10s still. Is this fix a definite do you know?

I don’t think anyone outside of Asobo could claim that, really, but I’m sure that’s what I heard.

If you look at the last dev. update, it lists the 10 degree heading bug as “2021”:

It does mention that mouse interaction is fixed though. Have you tested mouse clicks rather than scroll wheel interaction?

Thanks for response. I use the G3000 cockpit knob for the fine tuning, which works OK until the fix finally arrives. Just frustrating that didn’t know about this issue when purchasing the Logitech yoke and panels, then tried the USB 2.0 power hub, so quite a bit of financial outlay for something not working properly.