Logitech Multi Panel not working after world update 4

Anyone else experience this or have a solution?

Yes I did. Is it the blank screen on the multi panel problem.

Hi
As per picture I’m using the radio panel, switch panel and rudder pedals …All working perfectly after update.

Sorry don’t know if it’s specific to the multi panel awaiting delivery to add to the system…all I can suggest is I use the Logitech app to install drivers and also I always turn off power management option to all connected USB connections preventing the pc from control the units power as this was known to be an issue with fsx peripherals .

Sorry can’t be of any more help
Ex Tenebris

Saitek Multipanel works for me after update. They eliminated even the annoying 1000ft and 10 deg bug. That are the good news for me in the latest update.

1 Like

Yes that’s what I get. Will try reinstalling the drivers but not hopeful. Only tried with FlyByWire A32NX so going to check other aircraft.

Nice setup! Will try the drivers reinstall.

Hi thanks

There’s a post some where about the Logitech driver module, it runs in the background each time MSFS runs and I haven’t had any issues with any of the Logitech panels

Back in the game!! All working again after driver reinstall.

Another forum member reminded me that there is a video on you tube that solves this issue for many and when I saw it I remembered that I had to do this before.
Do a search on YouTube for …Saitek multi panel blank…it is by Michael Brown. This takes you step by step of how to fix. I plan to try it again soon to get mine going again. Let me know if it works for you. I have already tried reloading the current drivers an that did not work for me.

1 Like

Nope, i’ve got all three panels and they all work like a charm…

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is the same issue but, since SU5 my Flight Switch Panel is showing up a strange behaviour: although it does do what it is intended to do, it also does some quirky things, as well, like, when I put the landing gear up, the battery power is turned off in the Sim (regardless of the switch position in the Switch Panel itself). Also, the light switches are a bit erratic.

Has anyone noticed a similar behaviour?

I’ve just had separate issues with mine. My sim started CTD at the main menu. I couldn’t restart this sim without going into the task manager and closing down something still running called ‘logiFlightSimulator’.

Checking these forums I saw that other were reporting the drivers for Logitech flight panels were the cause of repeated CTD. I guess they just need to be updated. Anyway I’m not reinstalling anything until things have been fixed.

the last driver/plugin update for the Logitech sim panels is from late December 2020… :frowning:

To be honest, I believe Logitech is handling the flight simulation accessories with a minimum of effort, as it seems they don’t believe it worthy of further development… :rage:

1 Like

Yeah hopefully the drivers will be updated now people are experiencing game breaking issues with them.