Logitech Panels not working? Any updates?

I just got some of the panels from logitech to realize that non of them are working. Are they going to work worh the sim soon?

1 Like

yes they will work. do work now. use tham computer solutions software on xplane forum for fs2020. There are more that work. but the sim itself has trouble with added hardware. you lose frames. it is a kmown problem and will be fixed

1 Like

tham = Thomas computer sollutions…sorry

1 Like

If you already have that, then fine. But that costs $40 !!! Why should we have to pay for additional software to get our devices working? You would have thought that MS would have the software/drivers already prepared for the enthusiasts hardware!

Yes you are very right. Logitech is working on the software.

Axes and ohs from Lorby also works very well its just 12 dollar.

In some way I already expect to have to pay for stuff in the flightsim world… also in racing sims you need to buy it all. Its crazy that allot off people me included take this for granted.

Logitech blames Msfs2020 but Logitech they did not have any software ready even if the simconnect issue did not happen.

I personal am so happy with the sim now that simconnect is solved. Other issues will get solved also. All I hear is live weather and live traffic… these seemed secondary to me. There is enough now to enjoy. AP handling, weather, traffic, garmin fix and all other bugs it will come. AAA+ Msfs2020!!

Igot it to work with a payware found in x plane forum should work for panels too