Logitech Pro Flight Yoke system doesn't work

Hi, I was playing MSFS2020 quite a lot, then I decided to take a break. When I returned to the game, my Logitech yoke didn’t work. It just didn’t even turn on when I turned on the PC. I decided to delete the driver in the Device Manager. That was a big mistake, I think. Right now, I can’t use my yoke because it is always turned off for some reason, but I also can’t install a new software/driver because it just doesn’t let me install it (as shown in the picture below, the “next” button is greyed out). I tried plugging off the USB cabel MANY times, that didn’t help. I tried everything, what should I do? Screenshot (999)

1 Like

My only suggestion would be to go to Control Panel / Devices and Printers and Select / Right Click / Delete Device, reboot, then retry the installation with the yoke unplugged.

Thanks for the tip, but the Yoke isn’t there.

Sorry. Other than that, you could go to Logitech and see if they offer another version of the driver install executable. It seemed like mine looked different than yours (I got mine about three or four months ago). Other than making sure the yoke is unplugged when you run the setup, I’m not sure what to do.

I have had this happen also. Try this

this will remove the controller from the registry and then when plugging it in it will see it new again

Thanks for the tips guys, but it still is not working. Can anyone please tell me how to uninstall the yoke from the PC? I want to do a clean reinstall, but the PC isn’t recognizing the yoke so I cannot uninstall it. I am stuck. The green light on the throttle quadrant is stil working, so I think that my Yoke isn’t broken.

Well let’s think a second. If the yoke doesn’t appear in Devices and Printers and you removed the entries from the registry, then it should be completely de-installed, so there’s nothing left to do there.

I assume that you unplug your yoke and run setup, and the screen always stops at the point shown in your screen shot and the ‘Next’ is greyed out. You plug in your yoke and nothing happens? Or you see a progress bar at the bottom of the splash screen but nothing happens after that?

If nothing happens AT ALL, then you may have a bad USB port. Try another one and see what happens.

Yep, nothing happens. I tried all ports, it doesnt work. It may be a problem with the cable (I dont think so, because of the throttle quadrant light).

Wow, that’s a tough one. Maybe the drivers you’re trying to install are 32-bit and you need 64-bit? Maybe download another version. Not much left that I can think of personally.

What about reinstalling the usb drivers for your PC? Do all other USB devices work properly?

Same issue here. Occurred after the latest Windows update installed. It didnt “migrate” the driver across properly, but the problem now is it will not install any of the Saitek drivers using their software either. So its dead in the water. If you can revert the update back then it might work - problem is it isnt a simple revert back update, it requires some command line work.

The Servicing Stack 10.0.19041.860 seems to have killed it, and it cant be uninstalled from what I can see so far (if someone knows the syntax for the DISM command to uninstall it let me know).

I too have the same issue. I did find it in the device manager and tried to update the driver. here is the error I received.

OK. I found the fix… if anyone is still looking for it.

• Find the ‘pro flight yoke’ in device manager
  • right click on it and select update driver
  • Then ‘Browse m computer for drivers’
  • Then ‘Let me pick from a list …’
  • It should then show a list of compatible drivers, select ‘USB Input Device’
  • Then ‘next’, and it should work once again.
    At least that is what finally worked for me.

2 Likes

Same problem here. Did anyone find the solution?

dudeee you literally solved it in a snap appreciate it alot mate i was going insane trying to fix it!

I´ve found a solution, at least for my case. Nothing of the aforementioned steps worked for me. It took me a whole day, and even disassembling the yoke to check for bad welding or something like that. What really worked was this… Download the latest version drivers from logitech website. Take the power plug and throttle quadrant out of the yoke and the usb out of the computer. Take everything out of the yoke usb hub. Execute the logitech driver installer with the yoke unplugged from the pc and the power plug out of the yoke. When prompted, plug only the usb on the computer without the power plug. In my case, the pc found the yoke and I could click next. After installing, I plugged the power supply and the throttle quadrant and it worked. Also, it seems like if there are some faulty contact in the dc jack, it could generate problems.

Also, I´ve been having some intermittent problems. I would turn off the computer and when I would turn on again, the yoke would not light up and nothing would be recognized in the usb port. I´ve found this problem is related to windows 10 Advanced power settings. I´ve found the definitive fix for this in one post from spadnext forum, I am not allowed to post the link here, but just google “spadnext Saitek Display not Working - Windows 8.1 Power Management”. Another important thing is that my yoke only works without problems in USB 3.0 ports. I think it is something related to DC power avaiable on those ports versus 2.0 ones.

Now I have rebooted and tested many times, including in another computer and it worked.

Have the same problem here… A light on the throttle quadrant but nothing on the yoke itself. Whatever usb device is plugged into the PC gives a warning (conection) sound on my speakers. But not the Logitech G yoke system. I have a light on the throttle but nothing on the Yoke. Tomorrow back to the store to see what is wrong or replace it with an other (new) one?? This one is not even one ear old. Bad product or bad luck… Who knows