Logitech Radio knobs are slow

Does anyone have a solution for speeding up the knobs on the Logitech radios? Particularly the small/inner knob. It goes very slow and going faster doesn’t seem to actually make the numbers turn faster.

Same issue when tuning in com frequencies. Navigation freqs are ok. Would be nice if the inner knob accelerated exponentially when you turned them faster.

Hello,
Questions about flight sim hardware go in the Peripherals section. I have moved your post out of Wishlist.

There are people about that will mod the Saitek radios with better encoders but they are not cheap.

Oof. I would think there must be a better off the shelf product for $300. Maybe Honeycomb will make one someday.

Possibly. Honeycomb ( a bit like Fulcrum Sim ) seem to be targeting the pro-sumer level mid price market.

Better quality then the just above “toy level” stuff CH and Saitek sell but not at the stratospheric price point of a lot of the dedicated or even bespoke sim pit gear which can add up to more than a 2nd hand real life aircraft.

I’m glad you mentioned this. I was thinking the same. I brought one of these to make it easier to use on vatsim but it’s probably quicker just doing it from the cockpit as it’s quicker lol

Yup same.They’re fine, but not what I was expecting.

Is there other/better radios compatible with MSFS?

There are all sorts of hardware sim pit products if you have the money:

also various apps that either work on a separate tablet or in a window:

multiple other options to choose from

I use a Stream Deck for tuning my radios. It can be set up like the radio push buttons in the TBM or small jets.