Logitech Radio Panel / Axis and Ohs no longer showing 8.33Hz changes after updating to Windows 11

I recently updated my PC to Windows 11. I have a Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo with a Logitech Radio Panel that I used primarily with PMDG 737, all tied together with Axis and Ohs.

After upgrade to Win11, all my settings remained in Axis and Ohs, and Yoke and Throttle all work correctly. Radio Panel for the most part is still working correctly as well.

However, when tuning COM frequency, even when tuning 8.33Hz increments, the display on the Radio Panel is no longer adjusting temporarily to show the 3rd minor digit as it used to. Looking at the in-game radio panel, frequency is being tuned correctly. The Axis and Ohs functionality to switch between 8.33Hz and 25Hz works (by holding down the ACT/STBY button), as well as ‘COM frequency fixed shift for 8.333’ option under Saitek Panel Config (this permanent shifts the display to show the third digit rather than temporary shifts while tuning).

I’ve tried googling, but it looks like the temporary shifting should be default behavior when used with AAO, and I can’t remember if there was a setting i adjusted when i first installed. Has anyone else experienced the above?