Logitech Switch Panel turning Battery off?

Hello together,

after successful installation of SU5 (took a while - about 65GB), I noticed that, while flying the Cessna Longi (default, no addons), and trying to retract landing gear using the lever on the Logitech Switch Panel, the Battery switches are turned off, and all other system depending upon it, as well (like, Gamin, AP, and so on…).

Any ideas what might be causing it? As the Switch Panel doesn’t show up in the list of peripherals, there’s no way to check whether there’s a double binding. If I use a binding through the Yoke, it works with no problem. By the way, before SU5 everything was working perfectly fine!

I didn’t open a request via Zendesk yet, as I wanted to check if the community already had this issue (it seems that at the very beginning something similar used to happen, but that’s almost half a year ago!).

Thanks

I have the same problem ever since. No idea what is causing this but my usual go-around is to press some buttons and operate the gear lever a view times while launching the sim.

Check out the Logitech support site. They have a new driver download for the yoke system dated 7/28/2021. I loaded and panels work fine.

I’m not using Logitech’s yoke nor is the problem related to the yoke. As mentioned, the Switch Panel is presenting the issue and its latest driver on Logitech’s support site is from 12/29/2020.

This issue continues I guess…but only in certain planes. SU13 for me. For most planes, I have no issue, but for the TBM, if I use the gear switch either to raise or lower, it turns the generator off. In the (new) ATR, it shuts the battery switch off, which kills the avionics. Not fun when coming in for a landing. I have been just avoiding using it when flying these planes and either using a keyboards shortcut (G), or just using the mouse. It is a real PITA.

1 Like