Logitech x52 HOTAS Issue

Since the UK and Ireland update, the flight simulator does respond to my Logitech x52 HOTAS joystick or throttle. In options, it shows the Logitech x52 HOTAS Joystick and throttle and I can adjust them, but when I enter a flying situation there is no response.

Is there anything in the Community folder?
If so, remove them and try.

Hello
I have exactly the same problem.
Have to unplug and reload x52 pro Hotas each time run game. But now it just randomly stops working.
Obviously caused by recent update

1 Like

I tried unplugging and reload the x52 HOTAS and it still does work. This is a weird issue because when I go into options I can see the x and y axis moving but when it comes to actually fly I can’t get it to work.

Do you by chance have any other controllers plugged in? There may be some sort of conflict between controllers if so.

No, I don’t have any other controllers plugged in or installed. It work fine before the latest update.

I think I have figured out the problem all the presets in the options controller menu for the Logitech x52 HOTAS are blank. I select default and there are no presets anymore, none of the buttons are assigned. Where do I get the file that has all the assignments?

I think you are better of making a new profile.
Here is a link that offers some suggestions on how.
If you don’t have the throttles, use this as a reference.

I have found a possible simple solution which seems to have worked for me:
Disconnect Logitech controller USB cable from computer,
Turn on MSFS2020,
Go to Options - Controls
Insert Logitech USB Cable
Select Keep Default
Select M Preset Manager
Select Duplicate and a new Profile Copy is made
Select Okay
Then F11 Apply and Save

Then for some reason this works for me.

Thanks for the info. I will try it.