LOGITECH X56 , and my CH Pro Pedels (02/16/2021) weeks and MONTHS and STILL NOT FIXED

Blah blah blah, blah, blah blah.

I sympathize with your frustration but I wouldn’t put all the blame on MSFS2020.

I have a very similar setup to yours except I have the X-55. I have two suggestions for you. First, if you are plugging your stick, throttle and pedals into a powered USB hub try plugging them directly into your PC. Second, don’t use the Logitech drivers. The USB drivers that come with Windows work just fine.

AGAIN … like i stated in my first message. [quote=“Roosevelt4050, post:1, topic:366446”]
Worked fine up until an update either at the end of December, or the beginging of Janurary.
[/quote]

Blockquote you are hilarious. lol. very simular setup? you know where you can shove your suggestions lol. like i havent tried it

Ok, first of all, don’t come in here acting like a two bit jerk and think that anyone is going to want to help you at all…

I run the same joystick and throttle combination and it works fine… you have to plug both of them directly into 2 USB ports or you will have problems.

I understand your frustration…but I have the same joystick and throttle set up and they are working just fine now and I actually run logictech drivers and I have no problems at all.

I just don’t understand where somebody can get off coming in here and venting their spleen about their set up not working and when someone tries to suggest a way to possibly make it work they get told to take their suggestion and shove it… if I was a moderator of this forum this guy would be banned permanently and furthermore he would be banned from playing the game and logging on to his gamer tag.

:rage:

-Chuck

1 Like

The Microsoft Flight Simulator forums are intended to be used as a positive venue for discussion and feedback about the simulator. As part of this, the Code of Conduct outlines a series of behaviours that are unacceptable:

• Excessive use of capitalization

• Creating posts or threads intended to cause unrest in the forums
    You created a topic on the forums either to seek help or share your frustration. Another user reading your topic attempted to provide feedback, in part based on their experience and you bit their head off with the remark:

This is not an acceptable way to reply to someone who was trying to help you. If you don’t want community feedback, or to engage in a discussion with other users I suggest you limit your bug reporting to Zendesk.

Topic Closed: Non-Constructive, Excessive Capitalisation