London City Airport Problem

Hi guys, please let me know at what point is the solution regarding the installation of this airport, which I bought on Marketplace? thank you

Alessandro

I’ve had this a few times. You just have to keep trying until it installs. Miami took me 10 attempts before it went through.

I have sometimes found that having anything in the community folder can interfere with updating/installing marketplace content.

I don’t know if emptying your community folder (if anything is there) might help a bit.

Nothing to do, I tried many times to install, I tried to empty the community folder, it does not install, it always gives me package failed

Alessandro

I would recommend going to https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and clicking on ‘submit a request’ at the top right of the screen and letting official MSFS support know that you are having this issue. (Note you will need to log in with your microsoft account that you use to play MSFS to submit a ticket).

Hopefully they will be able to resolve the issue for you.

Ok thanks, request sent

Alessandro

Orbx as an official partner install their products into the Official\OneStore folder, you can try removing the current installation. Make sure the sim isn’t running, look for orbx-airport-eglc-london-city folder and delete it. Start the sim and hopefully, you should be able to attempt the install again.

Example location: Yours will be different depending on what store you used…

C:\Users\youruserid\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\orbx-airport-eglc-london-city

In the Official one store folder, the Orbx folder is not there, the Orbx folder is only in Disk C / users / Orbx Library user, inside there are 2 airports, LIEE and LIRQ, which I bought separately directly on Orbx and installed them via Orbx Central.

Alessandro

Ok solved, through the Netlimiter software, slowing down the internet connection, and consequently the download speed

Alessandro
1 Like