FMA IA 58 Pucará
I’d like to see a version of Charles & Anne Lindberg’s Lockheed Sirius, the “Tingmissartoq”. Beautiful aircraft, and a seaplane to boot.
https://airandspace.si.edu/collection-media/NASM-NASM2020-07126-000001
I’d love to see a Metroliner from MS/Asobo if they could secure the licensee from Metro Merlin Aircraft (Ontic).
Then you will need Godzilla scenery to go with it!!.We can hope!!
Boeing 707.
B29 Superfortress.
F27/50 Fokker Friendship.
B25 Mitchell. Just to start.Oddball/not that oddball aircraft but it’s been near 4years since MSFS arrived. Other sims had these within the 1st couple of years.
How about a T-33? I’m beginning to think that it too is “rare and unusual” due to the fact that this “staple” aircraft has NOT been produced yet! LOL!
Great movie! I have the Godzilla add-on. Now I need the Magnificent Lightning!
100% yes!
I want A2A to do this one.
B-17 or P47 by A2A.
In all fairness, the amount of work to create a quality add-on plane for MSFS is much larger than it used to be with sims of lesser visual fidelity due to higher polygon counts, PBR textures, Wwise audio using original recordings etc. etc.
Oh, also adding to my prior list…we need WW1 types:
Sopwith Pup
Sopwith Camel
etc etc etc.
Tu-114, one of the best looking planes Russia ever built. To have this with basic systems, a LOUD sound package, and the option to have a modern flight deck would probably produce some good sales figures. I remember the one that Samdim Design did for FS9.
This with a Tu-95 and Tu-142 would be one heck of an interesting package!
Sadly with few exceptions, the expertise needed to reliably make these old Soviet aircraft seems to be back behind the virtual Iron Curtain again, as MSFS is less accessible to the Russians with expertise, and I don’t see the Eastern European plane makers being that keen on creating them these days. (If it’s a technically Ukrainian product, like an Antonov, that may be easier to swallow).














