Here’s a few observations after the 1.9.5 patch:
- Dancing Dolphin - The problem now starts to appear after 32,000ft. It doesn’t become a real problem until 37,000ft
- ‘Travel To’ still resets speed, NAV, altitude to zero. It turns off the lights and window heat. All settings and a stable autopilot situation was promised two patches ago but never happened
- Mach button now works but it won’t hold Mach speed as the plane climbs past 30,000ft. You constantly have to adjust the Mach speed so the aircraft doesn’t red line
- The Longitude cruises published at 0.84M. This model can only get to 0.74M according the the Garmin (it actually can do 0.84M without the speed warning but the Garmin shows overspeed). An adjustment will have to be made to the Garmin 0.84M in green and not red line
- Fuel tanks are not accurate as the plane runs out of fuel less that half the range the aircraft is supposed to be capable of
- Garmin speed tape is wrong concerning flap speed. If you wait until the tape shows it’s safe to deploy first degree of flaps your almost stalling
Please post other observations you guys find. Asobo really should open this plane up so third party community members can adjust config settings to get this bird right. Looking at what was done with the CJ4 the Longitude could use the same treatment. Asobo would still have to adjust the Garmin to allow 0.84M cruise speed like I said above.
On a positive note it’s flyable now under 37,000ft.