The cockpit of this jet is just fantastic, but with something so beautiful, it would be nice to see beyond the curtain currently modeled. All the other GA aircraft have views to see behind except our sexy Longitude.
I could never understand why an aircraft that was part of the Premium Package would be the most undeveloped of all the default aircraft. Why not have one of the third party developers complete the plane. A fully modelled Longitude is neededā¦especially if you are going to make it part of the most expensive package.
I support this wish.
It looks horrible when you can look from the outside trough the cabin windows and you see nothing. Well, you see whats outside on the other side, but thats all.
Please can we have a modelled cabin with working stairs? itās such an immersion killer when the door cannot be opened. Given how AAU1 made this plane come to life. It needs to feel ācompletedā. Especially when itās a premium plane
Fully agree. WorkingTitle already did such an amazing job improving this plane. You canāt just leave it hanging with a missing cabin. The default plane and livery already has two interior windows modeled for wing views, I really do hope that is only a placeholder for the rest of the cabin to come. Asobo has already made a beautiful interior for the CJ4, I donāt see why the Longitude would be an exception.
Hello,
Will we ever have the interior cabin developed for the Cessna Longitude? It is a premium aircraft, so I was expecting a complete replication of the original aircraft. And it would be a lot of fun going through the cabin for the long flights I use the airplane for. Thanks
Yes please! As a Premium Deluxe plane, the Longitude definitely needs an interior.
Thereās something about looking back and simply being able to see the cabin, like in the TBM, that immensely adds to the immersion.
It makes no sense considering the CJ4, a plane that comes in the standard version, has a fully modeled cabin. While the Longitude, being a plane we paid extra to have and should technically be more exclusive/have better treatment, has nothing. Youād think it should be the other way around, but I guess Asobo thought of it differently.
When flying in VR at night, the cabin is almost smokey ?? I stick my head outside the window and itās clear ???
Please add a modelled cabin to the C700. This would include a cabin, lavatory, and opening doors. I paid considerably extra for a premium product and do not feel that I received a premium product. Rather a half baked one. thanks,
Shoutout to WT for their detailed avionics and FM overhaul of the C700.
absolutely agree, its a shame the longitude does fly only with a cockpit.
does the other premium deluxe aircraft like the 787 has a cockpit, think also not !
My aircraft of choice is the Citation Longitude which flies beautifully and is much enjoyed. Please bring the visual model up to current standards by creating a detailed interior and particularly an animated main door. I personally would appreciate thatā¦I would be willing to pay for it too !
I totally agree-Longitude is missing all of that even in MSFS 2024 acwith all the new features and avionics enhancements to the G5000.
Itās totally deserving of an major update by Asobo to the model to include a passenger cabin.
How does increased model complexity affect the Xbox?
Should Asobo create āEnhancedā and āLiteā (or āStandardā, if you must) versions?
We always have to keep in mind that Asobo aircraft in the Marketplace must run well on an Xbox.
Yes. Iād almost rather someone else did a new version or a full mod. Iād pay for that.
Me too, I would definitely.
FYI all, the cabin is here for MSFS 2024 ![]()
![]()
![]()