Longitude Missing Tail Number on Liveries

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and add-ons?
Yes

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
All liveries for the Longitude other than Livery 01 do not show the tail number. Normally the number is on the tail such as:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
View plane from outside.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

PC

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Same issue in current beta build just tested it as another user had the issue, tho defult planes like the cessna 208 have no issues

Can confirm. 1.30.12.0 Xbox in “Hangar” the default ASXGS tail number shows on all planes (that I tried) except the Longitude. CJ4 shows default tail number, Longitude doesn’t, even with the default Livery.

Longitude:

CJ4:

3 Likes

Can confirm.

3 Likes

I flew the Longitude yesterday, with a custom livery. My registration numbers work.
Then again, I am using the white box fix. Maybe that’s the difference.

Same for me.

Hello,

is it common that the custom tailnumber is not visible on the Longitude aircraft? It works on other planes.

My default Longitude aircraft aren’t showing tailnumbers either after the Jan 31 update. As a matter of fact, I watched a video last evening, made by an individual who showed a lot of the pre-release beta changes made, and his Longitude had a blank tail also: here’s the video link.

I have also found that tail numbers only appear when they are positioned on the engine nacelles; they do not appear when they are positioned on the tail fin itself.

This defect report is now status “Bug-Logged” - Dev Team was able to reproduce independently and now moves to determining remediation. Thanks to everyone who participated in this report.

5 Likes

This bug has not been fixed in this update. Such a elementary and annoying bug should be fixed as soon as possible. Why are the developers letting this bug out?
I will fix it myself, so please tell me how to fix it immediately.

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

YES Exactly

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

NO, but same phenomenon occurs on TBM930.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

For TMB930 registration fix can be found at : https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnxhp14ztz54ak1/TBM 930 SU8 fix.zip?dl=0

1 Like

I confirm. Same problem with Longitude tail number. The lack of reaction from Asobo is not very correct for a premium product.

3 Likes

Sorry to see no solution to this annoying problem, in a so beautiful aircraft… so difficult to solve???

2 Likes

Im having the same problem Too, Is there going to be a fix? MSFS 2020 Ver. 1.31.22.0 nothing in the community file,

2 Likes

I can’t believe Microsoft’s response to not fixing this problem. I would like to ask why they are not trying to fix it. It is a blatantly noticeable bug. It should be corrected as soon as possible.

2 Likes

MSFS Ver 1.32.7.0 still no Longitude tail number fix. :eyes:

3 Likes

EUREKA ! Longitude tail number fix is coming with AAU2 !

2 Likes

Just verified… my Longitude DOES finally have a tail number!!! AWESOME!

1 Like