Longitude- Reverse Thrust Very Very Weak (Or Non-existent)

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Reverse thrust engages, buckets come out, rev thrust handles and throttle levers animate correctly, sound from engines roars, gauges indicate Reverse is active (text) and engines are producing thrust (needle indication). But, there is no reverse thrust acting on the Aircraft; it is not slowing down the Aircraft. Very, very ineffective, or possibly not making any difference at all.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Engage Reversers.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

With the update we just got 1.30.12.0 (from yesterday).

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Yes

N/A

N/A

2 Likes

Same here, erratic.

1 Like

same inconsistent since update. Enginer 2 wont work and throttle would not kick in the engine…

3 Likes

Same here with TCA Officers Pack Hardware

1 Like

Yes

Reverse throttle worked perfectly before the latest update AAU1.

1 Like

Auto-throttle will disconnect, nor does the FMS pick up the ILS approaches. I receive an error message “GPS is only for guidance only.”

Very strange that some report that Reverse Thrust is slowing the plane just fine. While for others, there is no slowing at all.

Hoping someone can assist here… I’m a beginner at using debug info to troubleshoot or look into potential issues.

I still see very little effect of reverse thrust on the Longitude.

Checking Dev Mode Debug info on the Aircraft/Engines, I’m only seeing -553 pounds of thrust from each engine during max reverse. Not sure what the expected values are, but that seems really low to me. That’s with reverse thrust fully engaged after 10 seconds of ramp-up time.

Other observations:
The Throttle shows -24/100 during maximum reverse. When I go full throttle in non-reverse mode, I get 85/100 (I do get 100/100 in the CJ4 so I don’t think it’s a throttle calibration issue).

Total thrust of engines= -5.9/100.

I’ll attach a screenshot taken at maximum reverse thrust after 10 seconds of engaged time.

Thanks in advance for any input, thoughts, etc.

I too find it very very weak.

2 Likes

same here. It still doesn’t work. It deploys and makes the noise and visual effect but it does not decelerate
Thanks!