Longitude rudder & ground steering not responding

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?
Yes

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)
#cessna-citation-long

Brief description of the issue:
Rudder and ground steering not operational

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Startup as per checklist, Rudder trim correct and hydraulics active and ok. Rudder and ground steering will not work at any time, Rudder works perfect on all other aircraft. All other flight surfaces are operational and no other issues.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
Xbox TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals / TM Hotas 1

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
SU12

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi there,
I would like to see if anyone else is having a problem with this before logging this as a bug. Is anyone else having this problem?

No problem.

I removed my pedals and stick and just used 1 of each and still the same issue. When in the aircraft, I go into controls and I can see the pedals/stick activate. Brakes work fine and I can see the brakes move inside but rudder is always “Frozen”

I’ve notother rudder issues on any other aircraft. The issue seems to have started after version 1.32.7.0. World Update XIII or would the ATR update have somehow casued an issue?

Yep, I have just flown her and have exactly the same problem with my Saitek Rudder pedals, brakes but no NWS on the ground.

1 Like

I successfully flew last night. I went to start a second flight and it’s at this point the rudder and nose wheel steering failed again.

I loaded up the Baron and it was a fine and so was the C172 analog.

It seems if I start the sim the longitude is fine, however once I go back to the aircraft a second time, I have to completely shut down the Sim and the Xbox for it to work again.

This is the only aircraft it happens on!

1 Like

I have been having this issue with the PMDG 737 and Longitude. Ground steering is vague or will not work at all.

1 Like

ı having that issue with all aircraft, ı use ps4 controller and vJoy mouse controller, elevetor axis frozen on both. It works fine at first, then it freezes.

1 Like