Longitude - "Toggle Lights" binding does not work

ISSUE DESCRIPTION

Description of the issue: the default “Toggle Lights” binding “;” has no effect

FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

How often does this occur for you (Example: Just once, every time on sim load, intermittently)? always

REPRODUCTION STEPS

Please list clear steps you took in order to help our test team reproduce the same issue:

  1. spawn on a runway at night
  2. click on “;” or the Toggle Lights binding key you have assigned to this command
  3. no impact on cockpit/external lights, switches are not moving, just the flash light switches on/off instantly

YOUR SETTINGS

If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the User Support Hub.

What peripherals are you using:

[PC Only] Are you using Developer Mode or have you made any changes to it? no

[PC Only] What GPU (Graphics Card) do you use? RTX2060 Super

[PC Only] What other relevant PC specs can you share?

MEDIA


Many planes do not react to set keybinds. In the longitude the toggle lights option does not work. Also toggle landing lights keybind does not work…

By the way in the 737 its also the landing lights, that do not react to keybinded inputs.

I guess the quality assurance should spend an hour on each plane and go through the keybinds and check if they are wired correctly in each plane. Maybe by some skript….

I saw your specific topic for the landing lights :+1:. I also have created one for the general toggle B737 lights and it is bug-logged : B737 - "Toggle Lights" binding does not work. Hopefully they’ll fix all lights binding issues at once.

Yeah, this is only a top of the iceberg. There are many more planes affected by not correctly wired keybinds. E.g. all of the Airbus Planes, that I tested, do not react to APU-keybinds. Not sure if I should make also a thread for that in order not to spam the forum. I am sure almost every plane has some keybinds, that are not working. E.g. i found no plane, in whixh toggle anti-ice has addressed every relevant anti-ice switch… and so on, and so on…

In fact, the QA should develop some automatized testing method, to test all sold planes for working keybindwiring.