Looking for a Cessna 210 or equivalent

Carenado has already brought over their Skymaster; it has some issues but it’s decent.

Edit: sorry, didn’t realize the age of the post I was replying to.

1 Like

It’s old your right… no C210. That’s why all we got is the G36

I have to say I found the 210 in X-Plane to be very versatile and it is a great flyer. When I got OrbX West Coast Scenery I flew all down it in the 210 stopping at different places, the 210 got me in every time.

add this: The Reality Expansion Pack for X-Plane 11 Carenado C210 is ready - it’s even better.

Yeah, I flew the heck out of the 210 with REP in X-Plane, great modeling. Have become a little too addicted to the scenery in MSFS these days though.

2 Likes

Tell me about it. :wink:

Still think that 337 is pretty darn close. Just link both engines to share their appropriate lever(s) and forget you did it. :grinning:

1 Like

To me,

if something was said to 210, for most cases with pressurisationed cabin.

1 Like

Throwing in my wish for a 210 too. T or not heh.

These 3rd party creators need to hire more people, their list of “need to get to” planes its too long :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There is a cessna 210 coming to the simulator next year hopefully. Just some inside news nothing made public by the developer yet about progress.

2 Likes

I just wanted to add that since MSFS is so pretty, that flying low wing aircraft is obstructive. One of the reasons I want a high wing. Like the WB-Sim 172. I have the JF Piper package, but don’t fly it very often. Just sayin…

C210 would be great. Preferably pressurized!

2 Likes

If you got paid for throwing up in a plane, I’d be very wealthy…(the right back seat was mine). Back in the era of the “Sic-Sac”.

n731tp

I bought the Cessna 182 RG from Carenado and the Retractil Gear is a real wonder

1 Like

Their Skymaster has become my default aircraft for flying. I hope to record some new videos on it.

agreed, looks amazingly sleek flying without that wheels hanging.