Looking for a realistic virtual airline

I have been having fun lately with World Wide Virtual but I want a more immersive experience.

I’m looking for a virtual airline that offers:

Virtual Currency

Realistic Dispatch System

I look for an airline that actually gives me a job package of some sort, which contains routes that I have to fly in a day or week. While Worldwide Virtual offers a feature to book flights wherever I want to go to, I find this less immersive.

1 Like

Well, you can try Ivao or vatsim. They have virtual airlines, give a look.

We have what you’re looking for at www.abritishvirtualgroup.co.uk using fsairlines.net as our management system.
You will be welcome.

I love the convenience and number of flights WW has to offer. Been enjoying the ACARS and bookings.

Maybe LH Virtual (Vamsys Platform) is really good! If you like flying in Europe, maybe worth a look.
They don´t have any virtual currency.

If this is a must, check out Qantas Virtual or QVirtual.

which country do you want to be based? there are so many

try this onehttps://flyuva.org/

One of your requirements is ‘‘Currency’’.

The thing with this is that, there is nothing you can buy in any of Virutal Airlines.

vRyr (Ryan Air) and vEzy (Easy Jets) replaced that with point systems, based on how you fly.

I flew a lot with the Delta Virtual (The Delta Virtual-) they implemented currency system but that is absolutely pointless, other that it allows you to get their home made livery (which there are no point to get), or to buy ‘‘Cat Free’’ ticket (which allows you to fly an aircraft you dont yet have the rating for).

There are applications like A Pilot’s Life Chapter 2, where is simulate a pilot career, you got currency system implement which allows you to buy your aircraft rating, such as CRJ, ATR, and more.

Let me know if you have not found your VA yet, I’ve tried a ton of them and may be able to suggest you the perfect one for your needs.