Looking for ultralight flyers - the lowest and slowest

Looking for folks that enjoy flying ultralights like the top rudder 103 ,the Aerolite 103 and the sky mesh amphibian too!

I’d like to find folks that would be interested in participating in some MP flights. If interested reply here Or send me a DM !

4 Likes

I have the Aerolite 103. My local time is gmt-4 soon to be -5

I have the Top Rudder 103. Always looking for new places to explore with it.

1 Like

@Parrott66 @BrianS9470 Thanks !! - I was beginning to think nobody liked the ultralights…

I think ultralights would make great MP aircraft because of their performance… At 40-50 knots i’d think it would be pretty easy to stay close together and keep up with one another.

I’ve been making a list of interesting grass fields and areas that are conducive to flying in that manner.
I’ve also discovered that “river -runs” are pretty fun too ! - following interesting sections of rivers.

currently putting together ideas for fun/interesting places to fly.

I live in the US - Florida (eastern & central) time zone…

Let’s see if we can figure out a time to meet up and have a flight…

I can make a discord channel for voice coms if someone doesn’t already have one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ultralights are very much underappreciated. I enjoy flying up in northern New England. In the sim that is.

I’m available pretty much anytime mon-sat, but not Sunday.
East coast. My local time is gmt-4 soon to be -5

Hi, I hail from the UK and favor prop t-offs/landings on small fields, whether oifficial or just random fields. I like dropping Savage Cubs, or even Spitfires, into the tightest of spaces.
Here in the UK there are many small fields, unlike your prairies! I have only the MS20 original planes, the slowest being, I think, the Cub? If you still fly, I would like to join a flight sometime.
My passtime is tracing old, disused WW2 landing grounds (now built-up estates) and dropping into tight, level patches nearby that once were former runways. The US/UK time difference may be awkward, though.

I’m game for this. If anyone is looking for a formation partner. “N8570G” in game.

I’m always looking to fly with other ultralight pilots, but since I mainly fly a Paramotor model, I go slower than most (~29 knots).

Aloha N8570G. Thanks for following along the shore of Lake Superior in a helicopter today. My pitot was frozen at 105 knots so didn’t know my actual airspeed. Fortunately, the vertical speed indicator kept functioning. I will post a screenshot of our landing at Pictured Rocks to the Willys Wing Discord page. The Got Friends 500 Mini was a prize that I won during one of his streams. Peace, Mike

1 Like

One of my favorite aspects of the sim is stumbling across other users engaging in the same activity. Drop a line anytime you see me in the sim, and I’ll do the same. could you include a link to the discord you mentioned? Best Regards!

Here’s a link to the post. Discord