Loss of engine power after take off 747/787

Today, the 747/787 lost all engine power 30seconds right after takeoff, anyone else having a similar problem? Tried a ‘Repair’, but no luck…

1 Like

Someone else just posted something similar noting a massive temperature spike (outside air temperature).

Did you happen to notice if your OAT shot up?

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/live-weather-massive-temperature-spikes-immediately-after-takeoff/481457

1 Like

Asobo solar flares are back!
:fire:

3 Likes

verify you don’t have any key bindings that are causing this.

This has happened in each plane I have tried. Including the MAX

1 Like

Happened to me in last 3 flights I’ve tried. Started maybe 45 minutes ago or so.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue. None of my planes are either taking off and if they do, the engines cut out, and I’ve noticed the EGT temperatures spike as well and they cut off then as well, or start off with high EGT’s hence no throttle. Really strange

1 Like

Been flying with Real Weather Off for awhile now and just tried a short low flight from Orlando to Tampa with it ON and same thing, went down after take off. Obviously they have not fixed the issue. It used to be not a problem till around FL220 or so. But now it seems to be at any level. I will continue to fly without ‘Real Weather’ on I guess…

1 Like

Here take a look. Real weather is messing things up. Turn it off and it will work normal again

Same…temp spike shortly after takeoff and stalled …this bug is getting irritating and wonder when Asobo is gg to put in the fix…terrible! This random spike and at all sort of flight level ( not restricted to high altitude only) is gettinv annoying and its been 2-3 weeks now…to think Asobo even stated in the SU7 that live weather system is enhanced in the update, is just disgusting.

2 Likes

Yep. Just took off on the same flight with it OFF and I’m in route just fine.

2 Likes

I wonder if any beta tester can disclose whether this temp spike after takeoff that started about an hour ago today is also affecting the public beta patch or its completely fixed in the patch that is under public testing?

1 Like

Loss of power on my 747, switched live weather off and power returned after about 30-40 seconds.
Same thing happened last Tuesday too.
Could it be the cleaner unplugging the weather computer to vacuum in the data centre at MS? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Flying again on live weather and all ok, good throttles in the standard 747. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was posted 12h ago

Apparently they are aware of the issues.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Glad I’m not the only one. Weird how it just started days after the update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.