Loss of sound when switching from VR back to PC

It might be me of course but when I switch back to PC from VR I lose my Sound or rather the sound does not get back to the PC.

Hi @pearskin.

I don’t have VR so I cannot attempt to reprdocue this error, but it sounds like your OS may not be switching the default device back to your speakers correctly.

I suggest you check this out, if you need help finding it let me know.

I’ve actually had a loss of sound after every major update. It starts, updates and then takes me to the main menu, where I no longer have sound. I have to shutdown and restart the sim before sound comes back.

1 Like

Hi all,

I have a quest 2 and a link cable.

Previously, when I launched fs2020 the sound would come out of the computer speakers and then would automatically switch to the quest 2 speakers when I enabled VR in game. Even if my default speakers were set to the computer speakers, which I appreciated

Now when I am in Oculus link menu I’ll hear the menu sounds from the quest 2 speakers but then when I switch to VR the sound goes back to the computer speakers. Please help me because the automatic sound switching really was immersive and convenient

I know I can switch the computer Audio output to the quest 2 headset and that works but i would like it to switch automatically like it was previously! Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.