Lost Instruments Display with External View SU7?

When viewing from outside the cockpit, I no longer have any instruments displayed.
I assume the last update may have turned off that display but I cannot seem to find the turn back on switch… Where in the heck is it ?

I post this question ten minute ago, but nobody know this issue

Haha! It’s probably tied for the most asked and answered question since Thursday, since no one is familiar with the forum search button :slight_smile:

It’s in the assistance menu.

I have the reverse. I removed the instruments a long time ago and now I have them. The original setting to change this behavior is gone (or moved and I can find it.

Options > assistance options > user experience
Turn on

apply and save

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Will try that…Many Thanks…I just could not seem to find the correct area to fix…

1 Like

Fixed… My Duh !
Thank you for the assistance.
Have a nice weekend !

1 Like

You’re very welcome.

Mark as solution, please :slight_smile:

Mmm. Doesn’t work for me. I have no ON option but Minimal, Full and Off and none works.

:smiley: I suggested the mods do a merge of all the threads on this, but it didn’t happen.

I have the same issue. I have tried both minimal and full for chase and minimal for internal, and still no HUD display.

Select A320neo by Asobo or FBW

Full

Minimal

Off

For a moment, I didn’t think it worked for me either, however, I had to restart MSFS for the changes to work. That may not be the case for everyone but it worked for me.

But inside the cockpit it does not work!? I can set it to full hud or hud off. Never to minimal!

Well, after a few flight tests and reboots over several days, no success for me, no instruments at all in external view!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.