Low bandwidth driving me crazy

I have also been getting this message about PG scenery and bandwidth issues since the update. Prior SU5 I had it happen once, now it’s at least once to several times a flight i hit ignore and I just get terrible scenery. I wish I new what to do about it or at least that it’s temporary and will get better or get corrected. However, with every update my experience with this sim gets worse and worse so I’m not expecting anything good to come from the next one.
If you ever find a solution for this please post it. This is not just happening to you, Its a problem for sure

You can.

Go to Settings > General Options > Data > Manual Cache and you will be allowed to go over the planet and select specific areas you want to Pre-download.

The only “bad” part about this, is that depending on your altitude/distance you’re viewing a particular area - you will only download the specific detail of that area at the current distance/altitude you’re selecting on the grid pattern. For more detail, you’ll have to zoom in closer and re-select the area you’re wanting to download.

Time stampted a video for you

Same here since SU5. I’m in SoCal and have been playing since release. In my last two flights since SU5 I’ve gotten low bandwidth warnings on both of them. I hadn’t seen a low bandwidth warning in at least six months. Very frustrating.

If been getting switch to offline mode playing in small city . It keeps disconnecting and connecting then switch to offline mode. My connection is good my ISP doesn’t have any data cap . Speedtest shows that its good. Don’t know what’s the problem or how to fix it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.