LOWW from Gaya, what's your opinion on Xbox?

This happens quite a lot. Not only on arrival, but also when taxiing at a departure airport. Now it freezes a bit, before you had massive stutters. I prefer this to be honest. Also, arrivals are still the main issue. Not only at this airport.

1 Like

never experienced this before

1 Like

Was it one big large freeze, or multiple shorter ones?

was a 5 minutes freeze , quite long while approching, and stopped at the top end of touching runaway .

i am quite satisfied of myself :grin:, managed to keep manually speed around 150 without any indication…

1 Like

Haha ok, well done​:grin:. But no, then it was something different. Thx for the update :+1:

1 Like

@Lamerlock7501 : was wondering if you had managed to do an arrival without CTD in the meantime?

at first when i did a LOWW to LOWW . no CTD

experienced ctd after long flight .

have sent them an email . i will let you know

2 Likes

I also have been waiting for this as LOWW is my home. Following, but don’t need it so bad if it is still buggy.

1 Like

This morning I bought LOWW. First I downloaded and installed it on my Series S. After complete restarting the sim I just made some „fligh around“ with Drone cam - after approx. 5 min looking around first CTD.

I will test (and it makes me a bit angry to write test for a released product which costs 25€) on my Series X - hopefully :crossed_fingers: there it is more stabil.

let us know with your Xbox x what you get !

on my side , no answer from gaia, they just get the cash and that’s it ! …

1 Like

Isn’t there a problem with the Vienna area in general? I saw a topic about that elsewhere?

I tested it now for a few hours, only this airport.
(Different weather and daytime)

My result is that there is always a ctd on landing/approach. Everytime!

A depature is possible, may result in a ctd but not everytime like on approach.

2 Likes

Yes for me vienna is loading very slow in general!
Take a look; (100mb/s) with every plane

1 Like

I don’t know it it’s related. But so far LOWW is the only 3rd party airport that causes these issues on my part. Could be this, or poor optimization from Gaya?

black screen at take off then CTD…

Same on X - flying around a bit with drone cam (approx. 10min) ended with CTD.

Fazit: 25€ for nothing - deinstalled it - no refund possible as long developer doesn’t remove it from marketplace :rage:

I am very very disappointed :frowning:

Edit: I tried to open their forums page at gaya simulations - forum is not reachable :see_no_evil::man_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

On a Fb comment they are saying that “the airport passed the MS Xbox testing” but also in the same comment “we hear you and we are currently working on a solution”

just a information, so we still have to wait… Hmm

2 Likes

really ??? … that’s sound lies !!

still no answer from my 7 days ago Email to them

1 Like

I know, i also got no answer until now. Please comment the release-post on fb from 27.01.

Maybe it helps us all :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi guys,
We hear you and working on it (for real…).

Raz,
Gaya-Simulations.

4 Likes