LPVR Airport on World Map but not in Drop-Down

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Mentioned as one of the airports which were improved in the Iberia update (1.24.5.0), Vila Real’s airport does exist on the World Map and within the game itself. However, from what I can tell, it does not exist in the drop-down lists of available Departure or Arrival airports when using the World Map for planning a flight. Also, it does not have the usual icons identifying it as an airport on the World Map flight planning screen.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

LPVR

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Log on to the World Map. As shown above, one can see it on the map, but it will not pull as an airport using the drop-down lists.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.26.5.0 (but this is the first time I’ve attempted to use this airport)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Yes

I can confirm that searching from the Departure, arrival, or Search bar the airport will not come up.

N/A

yes

I searched for the airport ID in T/O, Landing and the basic search box on the world map, and LPVR did not show up in any of the searches. While the airport is visible by zooming in on the WM, the airport symbol/ID is not present (which probably accounts for it not being found in the search). My screenshot and info is from the latest SU10 beta, ver 1.27.11.0

It does appear that this airport isn’t modeled in MSFS. The airport is only showing in MSFS because of the static satellite Bing maps. As noted by the OP, it should have been included with the Iberia World Update.

2 Likes

Fixed in World Update 8.