LS8-18 MFD LX8830 unusable due to lower RH knob inoperative

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

NO

Brief description of the issue:

MFD LX8830 unusable due to lower RH knob inoperative as it is incorrectly set to “PAGE” instead of “SCROLL” in order to be able to then select additional screens as avail (eg vario settings)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

no

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

by moving the bottom right knob I can scroll through the options and select them

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Example vario parameters:

Hello @LikeBuda, can you remove all of your mods and add-ons to see if you still have this problem?

Cheers

2 Likes

OK I removed the only folder I had in my community folder for the Nemeth Aerolite 103 which BTW uses the exact same LX8830 MFD (with exact same issue). No other mods. Restarted, changed planes then back and it is now working. Copied the Nemeth folder back and it works too. Not sure what transpired but I think it had something to do with the Nemeth Aerolite. Sorry and Thanks for the help- WOT

1 Like

Glad that issue has been resolved. @Speed1994 post marked as the solution and topic moved to User Support Hub Aircraft & Systems since it is not a bug.

2 Likes