LSGG Geneve: Performance

Good day,

a few days ago i decided to buy LSGG Geneve (Redwing Sim) because the airport looks beautiful.

Yesterday i made a short trip to LFBO Toulouse, but the performance in LSGG was horrible. Bad stutters all around, it also didn´t change when i put my settings back to MEDIUM (normally i can easily fly on HIGH END).

After arriving in LFBO Toulouse (Flightbeam Studios) no stutters at all, perfectly smooth and lovely.

Does anybody have the same performance issues with LSGG Geneve from REDWING SIM?

Greets,
Markus

Win 11 / i9 10850k / 3080Ti

P.S. Saw that there exists a patch to remove static aircraft (unofficial), perhaps that may help.

1 Like

Reply to my own post :slight_smile:

Found on their homepage some patches to improve performance (e.g. change textures to 1K resolution) - going to make a testflight again and will report back.

Link for the official patches:
LSGG Official Support

Greets,
Markus

1 Like

So i made a short test flight, with 1K textures the stutters reduced to a minimum, looks and feels good right now. Further testing is coming,

Greets,
Markus

1 Like

So one more time a reply to my opening problem, the performance in LSGG.

I got a mail from Redwing Sim (Developer) in order to fix my problem.

After all i did a clean install and also made an update from all drivers. I installed LSGG with the default installer and the stutters were gone. So no need to install the 1K texture pack as this is (so the developer told me) for XBOX users or users with low end systems.

Thanks again for REDWING SIM for contacting me, i really appreciate their support and now can fully recommend their scenery (as you also can see in the positive reviews on different platforms).

So topic can be closed and i am happy now with LSGG working as it should.

Greets, Markus

Closed per OP request and indicated solved.