LVFR A330-900neo First Impressions

LVFR claim the A340 will be VATSIM able, and the A330 will be updated to match when it’s released, so X-Box pilots are not the only target audience apparently.

What does Vatsim-able mean for LVFR? As long as you can fly a heading and keep an altitude any plane is Vatsim-able.

You need to change the text/font size in the menu (FS options). It has to be 18, this is the same for the other LVFR aircraft.

General Options - Accessibility - Font size 18 or close to it.

I asked a LVFR dev, he said it needs holds and go arounds, someone else told me that you also need TCAS.

1 Like

Same Throttle as you the Thrust master airbus, as long as profile is default it is set up for Airbus .
Only had to calibrate it on two aircraft the ATR and the Ejets 170

OK. Thanks. I thought I had tried that, but I’ll try again since it worked for you. Much appreciated!

This happened to me on my first flight. After take off got to about 3500 ft and then it just turned right and down and nosedived. Ever since then, I’ve never had that issue pop up. Very weird indeed but seemed to be a one off problem.

1 Like

I have a problem with the EFB of the FVFR A330-900neo. I can’t open the EFB. It appears pink and purple and doesn’t display anything at all. Does anyone know a solution?

As soon as I put my mouse on the screen, it turns pink and purple.

Have you done a full reboot of computer/console and sim? I’ve had pink things before but it’s usually right after I downloaded the plane/scenery and haven’t restarted.

No, I haven’t yet, but I’ll do it immediately.

Unfortunately the restart didn’t help. I still have the problem.

Hmm maybe try deleting the plane and redownload it

Thank god i found this. Im on Xbox and nowhere at the level to fly the “study level” planes so 8 was glad there m8ght b a plane i can buy thats better than deafault. All the reviews i watched are ones that fly study level planes so they were crapping on the A330 cause it didnt do everything there high level ones do. I just wanted to see a fair review of the plane so i had an idea if i could fly it or not. You folks in this post made that happen so thank u and ill b buying my first 3rd party plane

2 Likes

I picked up the A330 and first impressions are good, not study level for sure, but I cannot get the EFB to fire up so more is on the way.

1 Like

This post is very helpful I was about to pull the trigger today on this but like you I am a PC user. Thanks, mate, for sharing your findings with the community.

Glad it was helpful. I did finally get some satisfaction when another user said to just use the dafault setting for the TM Airbus. That did make it better, but the Headwind A330 is much better if you are using a PC. I’d stick with that one, especially since they are soon going to release to more accurate cockpit.
Basically, I just use the keyboard (F1, F2 & F3) to control the throttles.

I have the same problem. The EFB doesn’t work correctly.

No clue why and cannot login to the LVFR site.

Hi. Can you be more specific? What does not work properly?