LVFR Nellis AFB KLSV

1 Like

What do you think of it? I love all of LVFR stuff and this is a great response from them to the many military aircraft were able to fly now.

If LVFR can pull off more US Airbases at this price point I will definitely buy more! Edwards will be a great addition!

1 Like

Seems okay. The default at this time is abysmal, ortho photo resolution seems lower than usual as well. How is ground res in this and how is this performance wise?

Performance is great - not a significant FPS hit for me, and I don’t have the most powerful system in the universe. Looks really good. Vastly improved over the default. I like the ortho personally, but I can’t speak to how detailed it is vs comparable scenery packages. (It’s Vegas. Mostly scrub desert. All looks the same to me… :rofl: )

Lots of parking spaces, all properly coded as military in the sim. Looks like they put a little effort into the base housing buildings too, which is nice.

The T-birds are all lined up in their red white & blue finery outside their hangar. There are a lot of static models, including C-Whatevers (I forget what the current basic cargo bird is these days) and a KC-135, plus Blackhawks, and most of the currently active USAF fighters, all in (as far as I can tell) appropriate places for them.

For me, this was well worth the $10.

Small warning: I had an issue with the Contrail installer where it wouldn’t recognize that it had installed the scenery, and wouldn’t create a link from the Contrail library file to the community folder. If I installed into the community folder directly, same thing - it didn’t register that it had installed – but it was, in fact, installed and showed up in the sim. Not sure what happened there. It’s stopped telling me it’s uninstalled now, so maybe whatever was wrong has been fixed.

Has anyone purchased this on xbox yet? If so are there any issues?

1 year later i bought it for xbox and it has significant CTD’s on series S.