LVFR Static aircraft not showing any planes in Chicago or Vancouver

I purchased the LVFR airport static liveries for my pc and the Xbox series and have followed all of the instructions. However, the planes do not show anything in KORD or CYVR. I’m sure I’m not the only one with this issue and can’t seem to find the devs to reach regarding the issue . The airports are completely empty. Works well everywhere else but not Vancouver or Chicago Ohare .

2 Likes

For those two airports that are not populating, are they payware airports?

No they are not . Standard handcrafted airports. I tried it with both payware and non payware airports. Did an uninstall and no changes , also am uninstalling USA world update and reinstalling to see if it makes any difference

You may want to post here,

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/lvfr-static-aircraft-pack-for-xbox/478697/20

Richie (dev) seems active on that thread.

Ok thanks I’ll see if I can get a hold of him

Hi, this may be due to the developer on those 3rd party airports having an exclude that would erase our aircraft. Not much we can do unfortunately, perhaps you can ask the developers to remove the ‘library excludes’. That may solve the problem if they update.

Thank You for the response yes I removed those airports one is FSDream KORD and CYVR made by FSDreamteam . Both those airports made by the same devs . After removing them , the static planes now work so yes pass it along to others who experience this and Thank You for your response!

This is so crazy i get the static aircraft at both those airport but the new 3rd party KCLT, i dont get them, gremlins.

Like we said, some 3rd party developers created big excludes that would remove library objects, in this case our aircraft.

As an airport creator ourselves, we haven’t done this for ramp areas, perhaps the developer can remove these large excludes and this will be resolved.

Thats whats crazy 3rd party KCLT creator stated they didnt use excludes.

So if you remove their airport do our aircraft show?

In all there glory, they show up when i remove 3rd psrty KCLT.

I’m having the same problem with the 3rd oparty KCLT and the static aircraft. Any luck since your last post?

Hey Gmanroberts1 - I found your conversation on Charlotte KCLT for MSFS support (fsdreamteam.com). I tried the solution recommended by the moderator, moving the static aircraft package line to the end of the CONTENT.XML file and it fixed the issue with KCLT and the static aircraft mod.

For reference, the CONTENT.XML file is located here:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache ( MS Store version )
%APPDATA%\Microsoft Flight Simulator ( Steam version )

I used Notepad++ to make the modification. Highlight the line referencing the LVFR static aircraft mod and use Shift+Ctrl+down arrow (repeatedly) to moved the line to the end of the file.

I bought this for my xbox because i wanted some military aircraft at military bases but dont see anything other than a few ga aircraft ! Its disappointing!!

Please keep in mind that this add-on covers 400+ relatively big airports, not all of MSFS world. It might be good enough for airline enthusiasts but not for GA fliers. Should be careful ahead of purchasing!

Go to KSWF (Stewart Intl). You could see some air force’s carriers on their apron area. KMSP has some also.