Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport [LFLL] Before & After Comparison | Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hello Flight Sim Fans!

Not sure why I forgot to post this here, better late than never they say.

This airport by Digital Design blow me away! It’s up there for being one of the most realistic and detailed add-ons I’ve personally seen so far - That said I do have both New Zealand Airports by FlightBeam and Aerosofts Brussels coming to my channel but yeah this is special.

Let me know what you think and if you do like my flight simulator content then please like and subscribe.

All the best Flight Sim Geeks!

Bryan
Practically Geek

Hi Bryan,
Bought it, however AFCAD seems totaly wrong.
I am trying to adjust parkings using GSX tool, but gates numbers do not match with scenery… do you know how to contact DIGITAL DESIGN team ?
thank you
Eric

2 Likes

Hi Eric,

There should be a contact email on simmarket, usually there is for all devs who sell on their. If not the Digital Design Facebook group is very active.
Also take a look on flightsim.to - loads of community members have started to create GSX profiles, massive amount of airports being added daily.

Email on that link to the main guy :slight_smile:

Hope this helps.
Bryan

Thank you so much Bryan!
I send a mail

1 Like

No problem, glad to have helped :slight_smile:

So glad I just found this topic here. Got the same problem, parking positions seem to be messed up, sometimes showing three gates with the exact same naming and GSX sending the passengers to gates far away. Have you received an answer or any hint from the dev.?

Probably best to email using the link above, I’d say give the dev time to respond as I’d imagine he is getting emails and working on new add-ons. I hope it can be sorted for you.

1 Like

Has this issue been fixed? I’m thinking about buying this airport but I will wait until this gets sorted out.

Unfortunately not. It’s a shame as this is a very nice airport.

That‘s a bummer.

Would love to this and their other airports available in the marketplace for Xbox