Main menu disappeared

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and add-ons?
No

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
After at least 1 hour flights, when I go back to the main menu, everything disappears, except my plane in the hangar and the bottom bar (“Read support and release notes”). I have to restart the game to make the menu appear again.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Please. It helps.

Hi @sickboy771752, I’ve moved your thread into #community-support:menus-and-activities which is more appropriate :+1:

I’ll try to take a screenshot later. Anyway, what I see is the background of the menu, the plane in the hangar, without any menu option and nothing to interact with, except the bottom bar with release notes. Beta on Xbox Series X.

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

experiencing exact same issues.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

It seems to be random, but i have experienced it on PC version and most recently on Xbox version of msfs.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I have the same issue, very frustrating

I have the same issue every now and then on my pc, cannot remember which of the last two updates.

Never has this issue. PC.
Load and run MSFS maybe 5-30 times a day, (for Dev work,) so we are talking 1000’s for MSFS Loads a year)

Note: No overclocking… 99.999999% stable PC, with regular Disk, memory and OS file checks/diagnostics run.

Confirming this issue still exists in SU14, happens randomly maybe once every 10-15 flights? length of flight seems to have no bearing, just quit out to the main menu and all the tiles/menus are gone except for the bottom bar

1 Like

Same here, just had this same issue that I hadn’t seen in quite some time. Very annoying to have this type of bug after all this time.