Major Performance Issues at LFPG (Charles de Gaulle)

hmmmm very bad,

especially if I imagine tomorrow Vatsim flight event between LFPG and LZIB (Bratislava Slovakia).

Same problem for me. LFPG and KJFK are the worst. EGLL is flawless for me

These are two different problems. Before MSFS, the FPS issue at Charles de Gaulle was related to Paris city in the background which is not the case anymore in MSFS. Now it is related to the Terminal 2.

2 Likes

yeah EGLL is also fine for me also

Yes EGGL is fine. No problem. I started yesterday from EGLL~ 40fps, London ORBX also 40-50fps @ ultra, during flight 50-60fps, When I was landing at LFPG was terrrible fps

;/

It also happens to me at some parts of KJFK.

1 Like

I have between 13 and 15 fps with 3800xt + 32gb + 2080ti in 1080p 1440p or 2160p …
Asobo please do something !!!

1 Like

yes low fps and no ILS from R26
L26 !!!

Problem is still here for me… 2080S and i7-10700k. What is strange that the usage of the cpu and gpu is rather low when the fps take the hard drop. GPU temps are around 55°C and no CPU Thread seems to hit 100% while in air or other area the GPU is maxed at 75°C.

I have the same issues, enabled Dev mode and watched everything tank whenever i looked towards LFPG. I was fine with the rest of the city and did a few circuits around it to be sure I wasnt imagining it.
50fps down to 15fps when i tried.

9900k 32GB 2080ti SSD

Bug still there its bad.My GPU atm is very slient.Fans normally rev up under full load

2 Likes

Same here. Tried to land and every time before touchdown the FPS dropped to 7 (from 30) and the aircraft jumped a few times before landing. Also taxiing to the gate it was very bumpy in some areas. It must be something wrong with airport. I tried KJFK, EGLL without a problem.

Same here, I had to leave vatsim after arrival because I could not taxi since I was getting under 10fps at night in some areas of the airport.
Usually I have around 45fps in other airports

1 Like

Anyone hve problems at taxiways in this airport, bad elevation taxiways, thanks

Could it be all those parked cars?

For me, I can takeoff from the airport but not land there. If I do land there then once I start taxiing it’s game over as far as FPS is concerned.
It’s such a shame as it’s a stunning handcrafted airport!

Chicago O’ Hare kills my PC, I think it’s the GPU that makes terrible noises before the simulator grinds to a halt! Charles

Nothing has changed since last update in LFPG always very bad FPS in the center of the airport!
I add now there is a big building bug in the center gate E22, a building appear above the gate!

I also get like 10fps in some areas of this airport, you’re not alone. Keep Zendesking it.

1 Like

Besides the frames, there is one spot on one of the taxiways that passes over a road where aircraft seems to hit an invisible wall and stops completely. 100% thrust also does not make it move an inch.