Make Legacy Cockpit Buttons Work Again

Plus one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

100 % in agreement

2 Likes

Oh, yes please. Make those buttons alive again. :grinning: :smiley:

2 Likes

I would love to see this working again too as there are so many excellent FSX aircraft which import nicely and just need a working VC. I wonder if it was deliberately done as it worked previously so you would assume it is fixable

4 Likes

100% Disagree with this. Let go of the past, embrace the future.

This is a terrible idea. Whilst I appreciate that some aircraft are currently not available, badly ported legacy content has been the root cause of numerous issues for this community since this sim was launched. Accept it is going and embrace the future.

Asobo have always stated that legacy support was minimal at best and not guaranteed to continue.

Get over it.

1 Like

OK I agree to :+1:

What we have as result - poorly made “native” planes for full price because people have no alternative.
Legacy is a way to fill the emptiness between “nothing” and “high standard aircraft”. From your words you just never seen properly ported aircraft, believe me - it deserve to be here.

6 Likes

I’ll be very happy if it could be done! We should add huge series of aircraft in FS!

2 Likes

I would love to see this working again too ! :grinning:

3 Likes

I agree, we will need to let go of legacy planes.
However, there are a lot of badly converted aircraft appearing on flightsim.to with ‘working’ cockpits. At least if legacy planes have clickable switches, we would be able to create our own better ports. I agree that we should let go of FSX, but not just yet. These good ports are a way to gain access to a whole lot of cool planes while we wait for native planes. I myself am working on a native project, but it’s a long and hard project, and we will not be seeing a lot of completed projects just yet.

1 Like

en a actuellement besoin Merci

2 Likes

Just Voted!

2 Likes

i am really would love those

:+1:

2 Likes

We really need this ! Voted.

2 Likes

It would be fun to make our own conversions from FSX. Voted.

3 Likes

This got my vote and sharing. It’s a shame what they did to chart viewing pan in WT CJ4…

2 Likes

wg pls fix